Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Reading this light meter

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Scrudder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    I am trying to figure out the light meter on a Canon Motor Zoom reg 8mm camera and Im getting confused. The exposure works like this. On the side of the camera there are two aperature setting lever on the index. When the levers are spread apart, they are set on automatic, but when they are placed together and moved up and down the dial, it is used as manual. Before I placed a battery in I was fooling around and noticed that w/o the LM battery the little dot in the top of the viewfinder would respond (blue for good filming conditions and read for bad) Except for the extreme ends of the dial, the light is always blue, and it does the same thing with or without the battery. Adding to the confusion, when it is in auto it doesnt show a light reading for what its setting.

    So my question how can I tell that the battery is even doing anything and how can I use it manually w/o an external light meter

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 10, 2002 03:26 AM: Message edited by: Scrudder ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Scrudder's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickin it up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •